- Grey Towers National Historic Site-1
- Posted April 30, 2012 midnight
- Grey Towers Mansion near Milford, Pa. was the home of the late Pennsylvania Governor Gifford Pinchot, who was also the first United States Forester. The National Historic Site is administered by the U.S. Forest Service. For visitor information and more about the site and the Pinchots, call (570)296-9630 or visit online at www.fs.fed.us/gt. (See the related story and watch for the video.) News Eagle photos by Peter Becker, taken April 28, 2012.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Contests on Tuesday's ballot
- Kerry Welsh seeks Dingman Supervisor post
- Free parking meter contest underway
- Pike man charged with distributing child porno
- Hawley Spring Run: Redeeming a lopsided world Raising sui...
- Sarah Lozo, Derek Van Gorder to wed
- Pike abolishes Jury Commissioner post
- School District to hire Resource Officers
- Charges held in jogger's death
- Tricky Tray raises over $44K for families in need Pennies...
- Wallenpaupack students win the 2013 Pike/Wayne Envirothon...
- Read more top stories