- Relay For Life
- Posted May 21, 2012 midnight
- On May 19-20 the Greater Lake Region Relay For Life took place at Wallenpaupack Area High School. an event that supports the American Cancer Society. Over 20 teams and 167 participants took part in the cause. Funds raised from the event totaled $23,643. The top three teams were Paupack Parents with $5,246, TNCA Transformers with $2,853 and HNB with $2,387. All photos were taken by News Eagle reporter Kelly Waters
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Contests on Tuesday's ballot
- Kerry Welsh seeks Dingman Supervisor post
- Free parking meter contest underway
- Pike man charged with distributing child porno
- Hawley Spring Run: Redeeming a lopsided world Raising sui...
- Sarah Lozo, Derek Van Gorder to wed
- Pike abolishes Jury Commissioner post
- School District to hire Resource Officers
- Charges held in jogger's death
- Tricky Tray raises over $44K for families in need Pennies...
- Wallenpaupack students win the 2013 Pike/Wayne Envirothon...
- Read more top stories