- Posted July 9, 2012 midnight
- Jeffrey Sidle of Hawley sent these pictures of the fireworks at Lake Wallenpaupack, which were held July 5, 2012. The photos were taken from the Fish Commission access area adjacent to the dam on Lake Wallenpaupack. He used a Canon 30D, 17-85mm lens, f16, shutter speed, bulb, cable release, and bog pod tri-pod. Pocono Lake Region Chamber of Commerce hosts the fireworks, funded through donations.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Share your tornado stories
- Man accused of stealing cancer benefit money
- Pond Eddy Bridge to be replacedAfter 20 years of debate
- Memorial Weekend Parade lineup announced
- Lowest school tax hike request in four years
- Contests on Tuesday's ballot
- Kerry Welsh seeks Dingman Supervisor post
- Free parking meter contest underway
- Pike man charged with distributing child porno
- Hawley Spring Run: Redeeming a lopsided world Raising sui...
- Sarah Lozo, Derek Van Gorder to wed
- Read more top stories