HONESDALE- The Wayne County Dairy Princess Committee will be sponsoring a Dairy Delights Snack and Dessert Contest in conjunction with Dairy/Ag Day. The event will take place on Monday, February 18 at the Honesdale High School beginning at 10 a.m.
Here are all the details you need to enter:
1. You may enter one dish in each of these three categories: butter, cheese or yogurt.
2. The recipe must be included and attached to the dish.
3. Please use disposable contains or be sure to claim your dish by 3pm.
4. All entries must arrive by 11 a.m. SHARP. Please take your entry to the cafeteria.
5. Entry forms will be available upon drop off.
6. Judging will begin at noon.
7. Winners will be announced at 2 p.m.
8. Public may sample entries after the judging.
9. Dairy Princess Court members, committee members and judges may not participate.
10. One winner from each of the three categories will receive at gift basket from the Dairy Princess Court.
For more information or questions, please call (570) 224-4619.