TV Guide Digital debuted a new, redesigned app for Android Tuesday. Now you can find, share and watch your favorite shows - anytime, anywhere.Download the TV Guide app for Android TV Guide's apps for Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch already have been installed more than 9 million times. The hottest new Android feature is TVGuide.com's popular Watchlist. When you add your favorite shows, sports teams, movies and actors, your Watchlist shows all the ways to watch them - streaming, on TV, on demand, and DVD. Now, you can watch instantly via Hulu Plus, The CW, HBO GO, MAX GO and Crackle. Additional video sources will be added over the next few weeks.
Other new features include New Tonight Trending, a social hot list based on what other TV Guide users are watching. The new app also includes:
- the ability to search across all video sources, including specially curated video channels;
- Celebrity Watchlist videos of the biggest stars sharing their favorite shows;
- daily sports listings;
- original editorial content, including the latest breaking news, photo galleries and special sections;
- social check-in and discussion capabilities with TV Guide's "I'll Watch" button; and
- our best listings grid ever, with alerts, HD, favorite channel filters, social sharing and instant "Add to Watchlist."
To date, more than 1.1 million users have created Watchlists through TVGuide.com and our iOS apps. Since the launch of our redesigned iOS apps in August, monthly active users for all TV Guide apps have doubled to more than 2.5 million.
The new app works with Android versions 4.0.2 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above and is available on Google Play. The TV Guide iOS app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
View original Hey Android Owners, Check Out the New TV Guide App! at TVGuide.com