Don't ignore this reminder about fireworks safety. Please!
   None of want to have an accident when trying to enjoy the personal fireworks displays. How many take the bother to read the fine print on the box? Be safe with fireworks and don't be a statistic this Fourth of July. It's as critical as driving carefully and not drinking when driving. Misuse of pyrotechnics can harm or kill you or someone nearby.
   The National Council on Fireworks Safety suggests:
    * Parents and caretakers should always closely supervise teens if they are using fireworks.
    * Parents should not allow young children to handle or use fireworks.
    * Fireworks should only be used outdoors.
    * Always have water ready if you are using fireworks.
    * Know your fireworks; Read the caution label before igniting.
    * Obey local laws. If fireworks are not legal where you live, do not use them.
    * Alcohol and fireworks do not mix.
    * Wear safety glasses whenever using fireworks.
    * Only light one firework at a time.
    * Never re-light a “dud” firework.  Wait 20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water.
    * Avoid using homemade fireworks or illegal explosives: They can kill you!
    * Report illegal explosives, like M-80s and quarter sticks, to the fire or police department.
    * Lastly, soak spent fireworks with water before placing them in an outdoor, fire resistant garbage can away from buildings and flammable materials.
    Thanks for reading this, and thank you in advance for being careful. Let's have a great Fourth!